Bring your RV or stay in one of our sleeping cabins.
Wake up and go to bed with the sounds of the river and the smell of campfire in the air. We have a wide variety of site types, including many with full hook-ups. We also have quaint sleeping cabins complete with air conditioning.
Campground guests are welcome to use resort ammenities such as the indoor pool, sauna and hot tub, exercise room, game room, horseshoe court, and business center internet access at the main lodge.
- 44 campsites (including full hook up)
- Modern restrooms and showers
- Coin laundry
- Picnic shelter
- Convenience store (basic items & ice)
- Firewood (no outside firewood allowed)
- Playground and sport court
- Dump station & drinking water
Campsites - RV or Camper
All RV/camper sites include water, sewer, electricity, cable TV, fire rings, and picnic tables. RV nightly rates (30 & 50 Amp sites): $45 + tax (For seasonal site rates, please call us at 605-734-5273.)
Sport Court, Picnic Shelter & Playground
This 24’ x 40’ covered shelter has 8 picnic tables, a 3’ charcoal grill, a 16’ x 30” serving shelf with electric plug-ins, lights, water, and garbage. Picnic shelter rental rate: $100 + tax
River Ranch Economy Rooms
Across the street from our Cedar Shore Lodge, find our economy River Ranch 8-Plex and our Deluxe River Ranch Private Family Cabins. Perfect for an economy stay with full Resort access, these unfussy 8-Plex frontier units offer upgraded room amenities as compared to a camping cabin; but remain simpler than a lodge room. Rate includes convenient access to all resort features, just across the road.Learn More
Reservation, cancellation, and campground policies
- Checkin is at 4 p.m.
- Checkout is at 11 a.m.
- We charge no-shows the full amount of the stay.
- We charge a one-night fee for all cancellations.
- We honor a 10% discount for AARP (excluding holiday weekends).
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m–7:00 a.m.
- We ask that you keep your pets on a leash and clean up after them.
Reserve your campsite or sleeping cabin.
Our campground is open between April 1 and October 15. You can reserve your site or cabin by calling 605-734-5273.