Stay in a camper, RV, or one of our sleeping cabins.
Wake up and go to bed with the sounds of the river and the smell of campfire in the air. We have a wide variety of site types, including many with full hook-ups. We also have quaint sleeping cabins complete with air conditioning. Click here to view our campground map.
Campground guests are welcome to use the indoor pool, sauna and hot tub, exercise room, game room, horseshoe court, and business center internet access at the main lodge.
View our campground features.
- 44 campsites
- Modern restrooms and showers
- Coin laundry
- Picnic shelter
- Convenience store, which sells ice
- Firewood (no outside firewood allowed)
- Playground and sport court
- Dump station
- Drinking water
- Rent a place to stay among nature.
Campsites - RV or Camper
All RV/camper sites include water, sewer, electricity, cable TV, fire rings, and picnic tables. RV nightly rates (30 & 50 Amp sites): $45 + tax (For seasonal site rates, please call us at 605-734-5273.)
Reservation, cancellation, and campground policies
- Checkin is at 4 p.m.
- Checkout is at 11 a.m.
- We charge no-shows the full amount of the stay.
- We charge a one-night fee for all cancellations.
- We honor a 10% discount for AARP (excluding holiday weekends).
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m–7:00 a.m.
- We ask that you keep your pets on a leash and clean up after them.
Reserve your campsite or sleeping cabin.
Our campground is open and takes reservations April 1–October 15. Reserve your site by calling 605-734-5273.