The fish are always biting at Arrowwood Cedar Shore.
Not only is our resort on the Missouri River a prime spot to fish for walleye (maybe even the best in the country), but you’ll also find bass, catfish, and northern.
Join us for the 19th annual Missouri River Walleye Tournament on Saturday, April 27. We'll be giving away almost $30,000 in prize money, as well as a free dinner for all anglers. This catch-and-release tournament is open to anyone with a valid South Dakota fishing license, so snag your spot today!
19th Annual Walleye Tournament Application (PDF)
All your fishing essentials are here on the water.
- Floating conveniece store (Purchase bait, tackle, SD fishing licenses, in-water fuel, and refreshments)
- Marina (Rent pontoons, boat slips, and tubes.)
- Fishing guide access
- Large parking lot to accommodate boats
- Concrete boat ramp with protective breakwater
- Fish cleaning station on-site
Our Marina is open April 1–September 30.